My sisters wedding was about a month ago and I managed to have some extra days later so me and the hubby went to movieworld. I hadn’t been to movieworld for a very long time so it was good to see it again. Though it looks very small now.
We tried every single ride.
I probably enjoyed the Green lantern ride the most and the superman one was scary too. Not sure if I’m too old for rides now haha
Have you been to any theme parks?
It’s been a while since I have done a “Whats in your bag” so I decided to have an updated one :
So this is the bag I’m currently loving. It’s from a brand called Mocha and I have had it for about 2 years now and is still a go to as it’s great for everyday.
2016 Typo planner – I just recently picked this up and it is great for being organised especially since I have started back in uni.
Mocha wallet – This was a gift around last year. I needed a new wallet and this one has card slots and a zip around that I can carry all my cash in.
Tony moly banana hand cream – I have seen this on youtube and the blogisphere. Maybe I’m late to the band wagon but when I saw this store in China I thought to pick it up and it smells divine! Just like bananas and it’s quite moisturising too.
Pencilcase – This is where I keep a couple of pens – never know when you need a pen right?
Mintia – This is from Japan – tastes like grapes! I love grape flavoured lollies and sometimes you need a little sugar hit.
Sunglasses – They are from Cotton On. I can’t buy expensive glasses because I’m always losing them or breaking them so I always stock up on Cotton On ones as they are inexpensive, trendy and I can afford to lose them or break them
Bandaids – I don’t know why I have a stash of these – but hey you never know when you need one right?
So what’s your bag? Let me know as I like everyone else is nosy!
Hope you have been well. I have been on the hunt for a dress for my sister’s wedding so I tried on these two numbers:
Tell me which one you prefer?
Been on a blogging hiatus because I have been in China for my 2nd wedding and having a holiday plus being sick when I came back didn’t help. But I will share with you some photos from my travels to welcome the new year
Tonnes more photos but here are a few to share
Hope to get back to regular blogging and outfits soon
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
I saw someone post these favourites for 2015 and I thought it would be a great round up for the year.
1. Favorite song – Hello by Adele
2. Favorite drink – Chai Tea or mango bubble tea
3. Favorite trip – Trip to the Whitsundays for our honeymoon!
4. Favorite new product – Maxfactor Foundation – was a sample but have loved using it. Good coverage and has a nice smell to it.
5. Favorite lipstick – Maxfactor Infinity in pink – Great with my skintone
6. Favorite fragrance – Jo Malone – orange blossom – It smells so good
7. Favorite bag – Guess black and white dome bag – It was new for just before we went to China. I love black and white so the color was perfect.
8. Favorite piece of clothing – Blue coat with fur trimming – a gift from China but it’s so warm and can’t wait to wear it in Winter.
9. Favorite accessory – Rado watch – it was a wedding present.
10. Favorite memory – My husband came home 3 hours earlier than expected from a business trip to surprise me and the girls. It might not seem like a big deal to some but for someone who’s away from home a lot, this was definitely one of my favorite memories from last year.
What are your favourites? Please share
The past weekend I flew up to Adelaide to attend my sister’s engagement. It was the first time going to Adelaide so I didn’t know what to expect. A lot of people had told me it was a small town. One of the places that I enjoyed going to was a placed called Hahndorf which is a German village. It has a quaint town like feel and the buildings are pretty and the food was great.
Photos below are what I took of the town.
How was your weekend? Did you get up to much?
Wow the weeks fly and it’s been hard blogging because I haven’t bought a new laptop yet and I don’t use my desktop computer that much plus lots of things popping up here and there.. anyway I digress..
Summer seems like it is popping up around the corner though it feels like spring just came! I have been on the hunt for some nice floral dresses to ease from spring into summer
Excuse the pants underneath the dress look haha
Which one did you like?