It’s been a while since I last blogged. Time flies even when you are at home with a bub. We managed to scrape in a family day trip and since bub hates the car- screaming was a lot of the way. Thankfully it was a beautiful day and we walked around Geelong.
Have you ever wanted to know what you would do if you had a girls night in? Personally I miss those days without a baby to hang with your girlfriends and have a girly night. This is what my friends and I would get up to :
Everyone bring some food to share for the night – whether it be home made treats or some junk food or some dips – I’m a foodie after all
Set up a nail station where we can get our nails done (I have a gel mani set that is great for these kind of events)
Chill with a Netflix movie – probably a chick flick like 27 dresses or some other rom com
Have a good old chat and gossipy session – I love hanging out with my girlfriends and finding out what is happening with their lives while eating
Eventbrite has a resource for you to book a girls night out or in and create that one of a kind day with the ability to track registrations online.
It’s hard being a mum and going back to blogging but I’m trying to while lil one is asleep. Also its hard shopping with a lil one but I wanted to buy a new top so I tried these four tops but I seem to be gravitating to black and white – maybe because it can hide spillages. Excuse the pram in the photos :p
These were all from Temt and priced around $9.95
In the end I came home with this elephant print top – its really interesting and I love the color of it.
As I did a round up of 2015 favourites I thought I would do the same for 2016
1.Favourite series – Fuller house – After watching the whole Full house as kids to see them come back as adults was a joy to see.
2. Favorite drink – Matcha
3. Favorite trip – Trip to Cairns for our babymoon.
4. Favorite new product – Elf brows – Not only is this inexpensive but it was very useful for my brows
5. Favorite lipstick – I have been drawn more to just a lip moisturiser or chapstick
6. Favorite fragrance – Green tea – Elizabeth arden
7. Favorite bag – Sportsgirl backpack – This has been my go to bag especially when I was pregnant.
8. Favorite piece of clothing – Maternity singlets from H&M
9. Favorite accessory – Fitbit alta – I have been wearing it all the time and it tracks sleeping and steps.
10. Favorite memory – The birth of my cute daughter at the end of this year. It was an experience carrying her for 9 months in my belly and then having her pop out. Now she is about 5 weeks old and growing so fast.
Hope you all have a happy new year and lets see what 2017 brings 🙂