It’s been a while since I updated. Having a 10 month old makes it hard to shop and try on clothes but when I have been able to – hubby in tow I was able to purchase this stripe top.
Update on baby A – she is cruising all over the place 🙂 Love her to bits and she is learning things so fast. She understands when I ask her where is the ball and balloon. Soon I will be back to work and I will miss hanging out with her so I’m hanging onto each of these last moments with her.
Hope you are all doing well 🙂
It’s been a while since I blogged. I have been having a fashion rut. Especially being a new mum – I find it easier to throw on a sweater and jeans and head out the door.
This is a go to look for me:
Patterned top and jeans with a black cardigan.
So I have been scouring H&M for some inspiration:
Been loving florals as its getting warmer and I really want a leather jacket. Loving this bag from H&M too – looks more expensive than it actually is.
Where have you guys been shopping lately? What trends are you loving?
Long time no blog.. life just has been busy with little A 🙂
I had a birthday and enjoyed having a birthday week 🙂 Flowers and clothes from hubby and lots of eating out 🙂
Hope you are all well.
It’s been a while since I last blogged. Time flies even when you are at home with a bub. We managed to scrape in a family day trip and since bub hates the car- screaming was a lot of the way. Thankfully it was a beautiful day and we walked around Geelong.
How has your week been?
Have you ever wanted to know what you would do if you had a girls night in? Personally I miss those days without a baby to hang with your girlfriends and have a girly night. This is what my friends and I would get up to :
- Everyone bring some food to share for the night – whether it be home made treats or some junk food or some dips – I’m a foodie after all
- Set up a nail station where we can get our nails done (I have a gel mani set that is great for these kind of events)
- Chill with a Netflix movie – probably a chick flick like 27 dresses or some other rom com
- Have a good old chat and gossipy session – I love hanging out with my girlfriends and finding out what is happening with their lives while eating
Eventbrite has a resource for you to book a girls night out or in and create that one of a kind day with the ability to track registrations online.
So tell me how would you plan your day?
It’s hard being a mum and going back to blogging but I’m trying to while lil one is asleep. Also its hard shopping with a lil one but I wanted to buy a new top so I tried these four tops but I seem to be gravitating to black and white – maybe because it can hide spillages. Excuse the pram in the photos :p
These were all from Temt and priced around $9.95
In the end I came home with this elephant print top – its really interesting and I love the color of it.
Have you been shopping lately?
As I did a round up of 2015 favourites I thought I would do the same for 2016
1.Favourite series – Fuller house – After watching the whole Full house as kids to see them come back as adults was a joy to see.
2. Favorite drink – Matcha
3. Favorite trip – Trip to Cairns for our babymoon.
4. Favorite new product – Elf brows – Not only is this inexpensive but it was very useful for my brows
5. Favorite lipstick – I have been drawn more to just a lip moisturiser or chapstick
6. Favorite fragrance – Green tea – Elizabeth arden
7. Favorite bag – Sportsgirl backpack – This has been my go to bag especially when I was pregnant.
8. Favorite piece of clothing – Maternity singlets from H&M
9. Favorite accessory – Fitbit alta – I have been wearing it all the time and it tracks sleeping and steps.
10. Favorite memory – The birth of my cute daughter at the end of this year. It was an experience carrying her for 9 months in my belly and then having her pop out. Now she is about 5 weeks old and growing so fast.
Hope you all have a happy new year and lets see what 2017 brings 🙂