As I did a round up of 2015 favourites I thought I would do the same for 2016
1.Favourite series – Fuller house – After watching the whole Full house as kids to see them come back as adults was a joy to see.
2. Favorite drink – Matcha
3. Favorite trip – Trip to Cairns for our babymoon.
4. Favorite new product – Elf brows – Not only is this inexpensive but it was very useful for my brows
5. Favorite lipstick – I have been drawn more to just a lip moisturiser or chapstick
6. Favorite fragrance – Green tea – Elizabeth arden
7. Favorite bag – Sportsgirl backpack – This has been my go to bag especially when I was pregnant.
8. Favorite piece of clothing – Maternity singlets from H&M
9. Favorite accessory – Fitbit alta – I have been wearing it all the time and it tracks sleeping and steps.
10. Favorite memory – The birth of my cute daughter at the end of this year. It was an experience carrying her for 9 months in my belly and then having her pop out. Now she is about 5 weeks old and growing so fast.
Hope you all have a happy new year and lets see what 2017 brings 🙂
How are you all doing? Now that I’m on maternity leave I have a bit more time to blog 🙂 Today I wanted to share my everyday make up products
First I would normally use a toner which is not featured above to clean my face and get all that last dirt off my face. Then I would use my Sk2 lotion to pat into my skin followed by Olay complete for sensitive skin moisturing lotion. I have been using this one for years and really love how it absorbs into the skin and doesn’t feel oily or leave my skin dry.
My Go-to foundation at the moment is Max factor miracle match blur and nourish foundation in medium followed by my Maybelline age rewind concealer in medium. I love this concealer and have repurchased this product many times as I can’t find anything else that does the job of hiding undereye bags and other imperfections.
I also use a lip balm and this one is from Japan. For my eyebrows I didn’t used to fill them in but eyebrows definitely define a face so I have been using this Elf duo one and the cream one actually does a good job and blends into my brows nicely but I think I will have to try some other ones to see what else is out there.
For my eyes I use this Wet n Wild palette in Petal pusher – ever since I bought it in the states it has been my go to look the ones that have hit pan you can see are my go to colors one is a mauve kind of color and then I smoke it out with the darker purple. I use the kiss me eyeliner from Japan – they have the best eyeliners – they are waterproof and they glide on nicely and then I finish with curling my eyes with the Heroine masacara that is also waterproof. I have been using both of these products for years and if anyone goes back to Japan I try and get them to repurchase them for me 🙂
So that’s about it – sometimes I will whack some blush on but I hardly contour or highlight my face. Especially with my pregnancy coming to an end I tend to stay indoors for most of my week and only put on makeup when I’m heading out.
Hope you are all having a great week. Let me know any holy grail products I should try 🙂
I’m coming to my 35th week of my pregnancy and thought I would share with you all – pregnancy fashion or I should say maternity fashion. To tell you the truth there isn’t a lot of great maternity wear and actually throughout my whole pregnancy I think I only bought one maternity item which was a singlet the rest were stretchy dresses or tops that could just cover my belly and also be used after I have given birth.
On this particular occasion I was shopping for a dress to wear to my sisters wedding. All of these were non maternity wear items but could slide over my bump and still look cute.
Feels like it has been a while. I’m currently 26 weeks pregnant and have come back from my babymoon. I knew I wanted a short getaway before baby comes and I get no sleep. We ended up going to Cairns and Port Douglas. It was lovely and the weather really turned up nicely.
I had my birthday last month and it was like cake month! So much cake! Definitely loved having cake and I think my baby of 19 weeks appreciated it too though I know too much sugar aint that good but birthday month was a good excuse.
I also went to yum cha for my birthday which is a special treat because I don’t go that often but boy was it delicious. If you haven’t tried yum cha before I definitely recommend you do. People push carts with food you can order and they usually come in threes or twos and they are so delicious and full of flavour.
Today I would like to share my 5-10 checklist of items that I recommend checking off in your 20s and 30s.
As someone who is in their 30s – looking back at my 20s I realise that that was probably the best time to actually do most of your key things – because you are young energetic and still not set in life.
So first my number 1 is:
TRAVELLING – I’m a lover of travel – I might even be known to have a travel bug. Ever since I did my first major overseas trip to Asia I have never looked back. You learn so much about yourself and others when travelling and you see the world from a different point of view as well as being able to try different foods and see and experience different cultures!
2. Save for a house! If you are living with your parents it’s the perfect time to put some money away for savings for that dream house or even an investment house. I bought my first house in my early 20s and don’t regret a thing. House prices normally go higher as the years go by so if you have the chance to get that first house in – it will help you in the long run.
3. Buy your first car – or your first dream car if you already have an old bomb. I bought my little cute Mazda 2 in my early 20s and it was great being able to buy something that you would love to use.
4. It might be time to settle down – in this day and age there is no set time to start a family or even get married but usually after you have started your career and have a steady relationship it may be time to say the “I dos” – Planning the wedding is such a fun thing to do as well.
5. Career progress – in your 20s its the best time to move around jobs before you settle in for the one for the long run. It’s the best time to find out what you are good at and where your passion lies! There is always time for a career change as well 🙂
So those are my top 5! Let me know what are yours!