As I did a round up of 2015 favourites I thought I would do the same for 2016
1.Favourite series – Fuller house – After watching the whole Full house as kids to see them come back as adults was a joy to see.
2. Favorite drink – Matcha
3. Favorite trip – Trip to Cairns for our babymoon.
4. Favorite new product – Elf brows – Not only is this inexpensive but it was very useful for my brows
5. Favorite lipstick – I have been drawn more to just a lip moisturiser or chapstick
6. Favorite fragrance – Green tea – Elizabeth arden
7. Favorite bag – Sportsgirl backpack – This has been my go to bag especially when I was pregnant.
8. Favorite piece of clothing – Maternity singlets from H&M
9. Favorite accessory – Fitbit alta – I have been wearing it all the time and it tracks sleeping and steps.
10. Favorite memory – The birth of my cute daughter at the end of this year. It was an experience carrying her for 9 months in my belly and then having her pop out. Now she is about 5 weeks old and growing so fast.
Hope you all have a happy new year and lets see what 2017 brings 🙂
I had my birthday last month and it was like cake month! So much cake! Definitely loved having cake and I think my baby of 19 weeks appreciated it too though I know too much sugar aint that good but birthday month was a good excuse.
I also went to yum cha for my birthday which is a special treat because I don’t go that often but boy was it delicious. If you haven’t tried yum cha before I definitely recommend you do. People push carts with food you can order and they usually come in threes or twos and they are so delicious and full of flavour.
So what have been going on your life? I would love to hear it!
Today I would like to share my 5-10 checklist of items that I recommend checking off in your 20s and 30s.
As someone who is in their 30s – looking back at my 20s I realise that that was probably the best time to actually do most of your key things – because you are young energetic and still not set in life.
So first my number 1 is:
TRAVELLING – I’m a lover of travel – I might even be known to have a travel bug. Ever since I did my first major overseas trip to Asia I have never looked back. You learn so much about yourself and others when travelling and you see the world from a different point of view as well as being able to try different foods and see and experience different cultures!
2. Save for a house! If you are living with your parents it’s the perfect time to put some money away for savings for that dream house or even an investment house. I bought my first house in my early 20s and don’t regret a thing. House prices normally go higher as the years go by so if you have the chance to get that first house in – it will help you in the long run.
3. Buy your first car – or your first dream car if you already have an old bomb. I bought my little cute Mazda 2 in my early 20s and it was great being able to buy something that you would love to use.
4. It might be time to settle down – in this day and age there is no set time to start a family or even get married but usually after you have started your career and have a steady relationship it may be time to say the “I dos” – Planning the wedding is such a fun thing to do as well.
5. Career progress – in your 20s its the best time to move around jobs before you settle in for the one for the long run. It’s the best time to find out what you are good at and where your passion lies! There is always time for a career change as well 🙂
So those are my top 5! Let me know what are yours!
It has been a while since I last blogged. Possibly because I have been lazy as well as busy with work and studying and also because I recently became PREGNANT! It’s been such a rollercoaster! Thank God I have had no morning sickness and am coming onto my 2nd trimester but I have been so dang tired! This baby is draining all the energy from me haha. I got to hear it’s heart beat last week and it was so amazing to see it’s features – head, legs arms fingers. It’s still too early to find out the gender but we are definitely really excited 🙂
So that’s my life in a nutshell – I will hope to start blogging once 2nd trimester starts as that’s when everyone says you get your energy back and you are not as tired.. but we will see huh 🙂
Let me know what you have been up to! Would love to hear 🙂
Wow the weeks fly and it’s been hard blogging because I haven’t bought a new laptop yet and I don’t use my desktop computer that much plus lots of things popping up here and there.. anyway I digress..
Summer seems like it is popping up around the corner though it feels like spring just came! I have been on the hunt for some nice floral dresses to ease from spring into summer
Excuse the pants underneath the dress look haha
Which one did you like?
How did you celebrate your valentines day? Or maybe you didn’t at all. I didn’t really celebrate it but enjoyed the early CNY celebrations.
I wore these blue nails with an accent heart on the ring finger to give it a “valentine” inspired look.
We enjoyed the snacks at the CNY celebrations! Always love the food!
Hope you have a great weekend! Did you get up to anything?
Another weekend has come around 🙂 The other week I went to the Melbourne Aquarium.
Having only been here once before when I was younger I was interested to see what changes there have been made.
Now I see a lot of interactive areas plus a lot more organised way of going through it.
I really enjoyed looking at the jellyfish. For some reason these creatures are so mysterious yet beautiful.
And nothing says an aquarium without seeing a shark!
And the penguins were so cute!
Look at this guy!!
Hope you have a fun filled weekend!