Happy 3rd Blogiversary
Hello there readers,
I can’t believe I have had a blog for three years now 🙂 I didn’t think that from the beginning I would have kept it going for three years as I tend to start things and lose interest and let it drop off the radar. For Eg. Crocheting, any DIY craft haha
But I really have enjoyed blogging and reading other’s blogs and commenting and just having this network of bloggers that have similar interests.
Things I have learnt about blogging so far:
– Blog about topics that interest you not what you think will be the most popular as it sounds more meaningful and you will be an expert in that topic then trying to sound like you are in an expert in another topic. (if that makes sense)
– Make blogging fun – if it is starting to bore you or you dread to do it then maybe blogging isn’t for you.
– Set a time to do blogging as sometimes life can get hectic but if you make it say a weekly thing to do with your morning coffee or breakfast it gets you into a routine
– Some people may like what you blog about and some people don’t – everyone is different – you write for yourself as a priority and your readers will come
– Don’t blog for followers – I really don’t like the “I have followed you, please follow me” kind of mentality. If I wanted to follow you I will – you should just blog because you like it not for followers
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I’m attending a wedding 🙂 Hopefully some OOTD to come 🙂
I can’t believe I have made it to the 2nd year mark of blogging 🙂
Things I love about blogging :
- Getting to vent out about every day life
- Sharing with the world all the beautiful things I see
- Having a place to talk to other bloggers about similar interests
- Showing fashion items
- Having a little space in blog world
Things I don’t love about blogging :
- Sometimes it takes a lot of time and effort to maintain
- Sometimes you get writers block
What about your loves and hates about blogging? Love to hear them 🙂
On an accessory note 🙂 I picked up these two items – I love rose gold and funky jewellery so I picked up this rose gold bracelet and also this ring 🙂 $2 each 🙂 Score!!
Happy weekend everyone! Countdown begins 🙂 2 weeks till NEW YORK!
HAPPY 1st BLOGIVERSARY to me 🙂 Who would have thought that I could have managed to maintain a blog for one whole year!! Not me! haha I would like to thank all my followers for continuing to visit this little webspace and those people who stumble across it through random filters on google 🙂
I’m hosting a mini giveaway to show my gratitude. I will be giving away a strawberry yoghurt mask from My Beauty diaries and these pretty butterfly earrings from Elle accessories.
This giveaway is open world wide and in order to win:
1. Follow this blog and leave your follower’s name and email address.
2. Comment on the blog on what you like about the blog and what things you would like to see in future.
– Blog about this giveaway and link it below.
Giveaway closes on the 15th of September 2012 AEST. Good luck 🙂
Once the winner is drawn I will contact you via your email address and you will have 48 hours to respond otherwise I will draw another winner.