I can’t believe the first day of Summer is tomorrow! Judging by the weather we are having here in Melbourne – its not looking very hot! Today has been wintery! With lots of wind gusts, rain and thunderstorms!
Today I brought out my winter boots to wear. It has some detailing near the ankle and then has a tassel at the back. I paired it with some black tights and a fun black and teal skirt I got from Gap.
On a different note, I got another one of my ebay purchases – its a teal cuff – I really like the size of it as my wrist is quite small – it fits really well.
Last of all – what do you guys think of fanta flavoured lip smackers? My friend got me some which I have yet to use!
p.s Enter this giveaway by Bang bang she shoots to win a whole heap of goodies 🙂
I have seen a lot of “what’s in your bag” blog entries and decided to do my own. I don’t know why I’m fascinated at what are in people’s bags or purses but I guess it gives you little ideas here and there about what other people bring and what products do other people use.
So this is what I bring in my work bag:
1. My pass – to get into the work building
2. Keys – looks like a whole heap and I probably don’t use them all!
3. Lesportsac makeup bag
4. Loreal matte morphose
5. Chapsticks – Burts bees and lipsmackers
6. Umbrella – still a little rainy season here even though its spring 🙂
7. Anna Sui wallet (bought from HK)
8. Notebook and pen – from Typo (great for jotting down any ideas)
9. Sportsgirl best dressed palette
10. Sunglasses – from Temp
11. Mobile phone – E63 Nokia and headphones
Most days I will bring my lunch to work and usually eat out on Fridays 🙂
Happy Friday everyone!