What a beautiful day it is today. I even managed to scramble in a walk/jog this morning and saw this cute turtle out near a pond.
I have been on instagram for a while (katatak99) if you want to add me and I have been following these photoaday challenges.
See here for one’s I did in the past.
This month’s list is here if you want to participate:
All you need to do is upload your image and then add the hashtag #fmsphotoaday
An example of one of my pics : Day 9. Small Rocking horse – saw in a shop window!
Happy snapping! and let me know if you are on instagram 🙂
This weekend I will be heading off to the lovely Mornington Peninsula.
(picture from google)
Though the pictures won’t be like this because I’m going in Winter! It will still be a nice getaway 🙂
I will leave you with some CBD pictures…
Jazz festival in federation square – soothing music 🙂
UFO has landed?? Strange piece in the middle of the city!
Love Melbourne architecture. It’s such an old city with lots of history
The view from my friend’s apartment. That long flat bumpy building is a station. People have mixed reviews of the design but I’m all up for modern architecture too 🙂
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
This weekend, I had a more relaxing one so I took this opportunity to take some photos! I love taking photos but sometimes just don’t get a chance to take some. I will let the photos speak for themselves 🙂
Happy Monday everyone! What do you guys do to relax?
I have been trying really hard to do the Photoadaymay challenge. Here is what I have done so far.
2. Skyline from my office 🙂
3. Something you wore today – a necklace that I have been wearing a lot
4.fun! – Who doesn’t love Cluedo?
5. Bird – these are 2 of the many budgies we have
8. A smell you adore – I LOoooVE the smell of baking! Just warms up a house!
9. Something you do everyday – eat breakfast!!
11. Kitchen – Baking like crazy! These are white chocolate and raspberry muffins
Anyone else doing the challenge? You can check out my instagram handle – @katatak99
Let me know yours and I can check out your photos 🙂 Happy snapping!
When taking photos I’m always drawn to taking pictures of flowers! Maybe they are easier to take pictures of and you don’t have to adjust many settings in your camera as they are naturally beautiful? Either way here are some shots I have taken 🙂
This last picture is my favourite out of all of them! They were flowers on a rock and it was a beautiful sunny day so the natural light enhanced the photo 🙂
Do you like taking photos of flowers? Happy weekend to you all 🙂
Another round up of photos for the #Marchphotoaday challenge.
11. Someone you talked to – This is my friend’s kid – he is adorable! I chucked on my sunnies on him and he wouldn’t move haha it was like whenever he was wearing the sunglasses that suddenly he was frozen!
12. Fork – I made spanakopitas – see recipe here
13. Sign – Not sure if this is considered a sign – but my sister made this – she is arty!
14. Clouds – Nice cloudy day
15. Car – Walking back to my car from the train station – spotted this awesome car that I would love to have – problem is I don’t have that kind of cash 😦
This is just an additional photo I took yesterday! There was a rainbow!! Haven’t seen one of these in ages! So pweety!
Happy Friday everyone! Anyone else doing the challenge? Would love to see your photos!
Another Marchphotoaday challenge update 🙂
6. 5pm – I actually waited to 5pm to take this photo! Haha the things you do for challenges!
7. What you wore – Was wearing my favourite flats that day!
8. Window – Walking down the street near my work and took a picture of this building
9. Red – My Macbook 🙂
10. Loud – I want these awesome Bose headphones so I can listen to some loud music without everyone hearing me on the trains!
Hope you all enjoying your weekends! We down in Aus have a three day weekend 🙂 Loving Labour day!!