Another week has flown by and the weather has been erratic. Truly Melbourne had 4 seasons in one day. So time for another snapshot week…
Scarves I have been using this week 🙂 – Polka dot, Leopard and Flowers
My friend gave me a sample to try out Dr Lewinns foundation and primer 🙂 So far so good 🙂 and the color suits my skintone.
Some Melbourne architecture and a tram – I know some countries don’t have these 🙂
A quiche I made 🙂 Very quick to make and super tasty – all you need is puff pastry, egg and vegetables of your choice 🙂
A purple truck – Thought it was quite cool and this overgrown tree 🙂
Still loving these Essie nail polishes! Though haven’t had much chance to use them with my magnetic nail polish obsession 🙂
How has your week been? Hectic? Plans for the weekend?
I have decided to do a snapshot entry each week to let me just show pics I have taken through out the week.
My Bunny named Sashimi 🙂
Flower in my garden
Neighbour’s lemon tree
I also recently bought the book :
I have seen the movie but I’m sure that the book will be better (as it normally always is)
Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!
This weekend is that much more sweeter because its a 3 day one for me 🙂 As per usual I go out eating and enjoying the weather which hasn’t been as cold as it should 🙂 No complaints here!
Spicy Pork bulgogi – my bros favourite at Tea House
I like the Taiwanese chicken rice 🙂
Their decor is cute 🙂 A little clock cup for the menu
And of course I can’t go buy without a bubble tea – Mango is my go to.
I loved the look of this cloud while I was driving so I got my brother to take it~ Don’t worry I’m a safe driver! Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!
As I was away in Perth I skipped some days for the March photo a day challenge but here are the one’s that I managed to complete 🙂
April’s photo a day challenge is coming up and if you would like to participate – here is the list for you to get ready 🙂
17. Green – My dad’s zucchini plant
18. Corner of your home
19. Funny – I saw this picture on the internet and it’s so cute 🙂
21. Delicious – Totoro macarons
22. Kitchen Sink
24. An animal – My baby rabbit 🙂
Not many days left in March! It went so quick!!
When taking photos I’m always drawn to taking pictures of flowers! Maybe they are easier to take pictures of and you don’t have to adjust many settings in your camera as they are naturally beautiful? Either way here are some shots I have taken 🙂
This last picture is my favourite out of all of them! They were flowers on a rock and it was a beautiful sunny day so the natural light enhanced the photo 🙂
Do you like taking photos of flowers? Happy weekend to you all 🙂
Another round up of photos for the #Marchphotoaday challenge.
11. Someone you talked to – This is my friend’s kid – he is adorable! I chucked on my sunnies on him and he wouldn’t move haha it was like whenever he was wearing the sunglasses that suddenly he was frozen!
12. Fork – I made spanakopitas – see recipe here
13. Sign – Not sure if this is considered a sign – but my sister made this – she is arty!
14. Clouds – Nice cloudy day
15. Car – Walking back to my car from the train station – spotted this awesome car that I would love to have – problem is I don’t have that kind of cash 😦
This is just an additional photo I took yesterday! There was a rainbow!! Haven’t seen one of these in ages! So pweety!
Happy Friday everyone! Anyone else doing the challenge? Would love to see your photos!
Another Marchphotoaday challenge update 🙂
6. 5pm – I actually waited to 5pm to take this photo! Haha the things you do for challenges!
7. What you wore – Was wearing my favourite flats that day!
8. Window – Walking down the street near my work and took a picture of this building
9. Red – My Macbook 🙂
10. Loud – I want these awesome Bose headphones so I can listen to some loud music without everyone hearing me on the trains!
Hope you all enjoying your weekends! We down in Aus have a three day weekend 🙂 Loving Labour day!!