As I was away in Perth I skipped some days for the March photo a day challenge but here are the one’s that I managed to complete 🙂
April’s photo a day challenge is coming up and if you would like to participate – here is the list for you to get ready 🙂
17. Green – My dad’s zucchini plant
18. Corner of your home
19. Funny – I saw this picture on the internet and it’s so cute 🙂
21. Delicious – Totoro macarons
22. Kitchen Sink
24. An animal – My baby rabbit 🙂
Not many days left in March! It went so quick!!
Another round up of photos for the #Marchphotoaday challenge.
11. Someone you talked to – This is my friend’s kid – he is adorable! I chucked on my sunnies on him and he wouldn’t move haha it was like whenever he was wearing the sunglasses that suddenly he was frozen!
12. Fork – I made spanakopitas – see recipe here
13. Sign – Not sure if this is considered a sign – but my sister made this – she is arty!
14. Clouds – Nice cloudy day
15. Car – Walking back to my car from the train station – spotted this awesome car that I would love to have – problem is I don’t have that kind of cash 😦
This is just an additional photo I took yesterday! There was a rainbow!! Haven’t seen one of these in ages! So pweety!
Happy Friday everyone! Anyone else doing the challenge? Would love to see your photos!
Another Marchphotoaday challenge update 🙂
6. 5pm – I actually waited to 5pm to take this photo! Haha the things you do for challenges!
7. What you wore – Was wearing my favourite flats that day!
8. Window – Walking down the street near my work and took a picture of this building
9. Red – My Macbook 🙂
10. Loud – I want these awesome Bose headphones so I can listen to some loud music without everyone hearing me on the trains!
Hope you all enjoying your weekends! We down in Aus have a three day weekend 🙂 Loving Labour day!!
Here is an update of my photo a day challenge for the last 5 days via instagram 🙂
1. Up – Looking to the morning sky 🙂
2. Fruit – This is in my car – watermelon in the rain
3. Neighbourhood – Just looking over my back fence with the sun streaming through 🙂
4. Bedside – This is my alarm clock – don’t really use it much because my body clock wakes me up 🙂
5. Smile – I though this sign was cute – 13 smiles per hour zone!
Going well so far 🙂 It’s actually quite fun and challenging trying to meet the topics 🙂
Hope your Monday is going well 🙂
So today is the first day of March! Whoa so crazy huh? So I have decided to take part in the Photo a day challenge hosted by fatmumslim. Here are the list of things for inspiration :
So I shall probably be instagramming or posting up weekly shots depending on how busy I get each week 🙂
Go for it if you are interested 🙂 Sign up!
The weekend is nearly here! I can feel it! Or maybe I can feel this really strong wind that has introduced Autumn to us. Either way I wore this a few days ago 🙂 I didn’t want the cold weather so I was grasping at what little sunshine there was on that day 🙂
This is the first 2 photos from the photo challenge:
To see what topics are next click here