So I’m back from my retreat and it was one cold retreat!! Down at Mornington Peninsula we had a massive campfire to welcome us 🙂 We sat around drinking hot chocolate and toasting marshmallows! Woke up to mist filled fields and ate our warm breakfast in the lodge. It was very relaxing and great to hang out with friends and cook and just get away from the CBD!
Coming back to reality is not fun but a retreat is perfect to get you refreshed for the working week! We don’t have another public holiday till November! It is going to be a long wait so I may have to take some flex days to keep me sane 🙂
Hope you all had a good weekend and happy Tuesday!
This weekend I will be heading off to the lovely Mornington Peninsula.
(picture from google)
Though the pictures won’t be like this because I’m going in Winter! It will still be a nice getaway 🙂
I will leave you with some CBD pictures…
Jazz festival in federation square – soothing music 🙂
UFO has landed?? Strange piece in the middle of the city!
Love Melbourne architecture. It’s such an old city with lots of history
The view from my friend’s apartment. That long flat bumpy building is a station. People have mixed reviews of the design but I’m all up for modern architecture too 🙂
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
This weekend, I had a more relaxing one so I took this opportunity to take some photos! I love taking photos but sometimes just don’t get a chance to take some. I will let the photos speak for themselves 🙂
Happy Monday everyone! What do you guys do to relax?
I have been trying really hard to do the Photoadaymay challenge. Here is what I have done so far.
2. Skyline from my office 🙂
3. Something you wore today – a necklace that I have been wearing a lot
4.fun! – Who doesn’t love Cluedo?
5. Bird – these are 2 of the many budgies we have
8. A smell you adore – I LOoooVE the smell of baking! Just warms up a house!
9. Something you do everyday – eat breakfast!!
11. Kitchen – Baking like crazy! These are white chocolate and raspberry muffins
Anyone else doing the challenge? You can check out my instagram handle – @katatak99
Let me know yours and I can check out your photos 🙂 Happy snapping!
I didn’t do a very good job of doing April photo a day challenge 🙂 So many things were going on this month – so hectic!
But if you guys want to : photoadayMay is out 🙂
Here are the last couple of photos I did for April 🙂
19. Orange – These were cute teapots in T2.
23. Vegetable – What we had for dinner one night 🙂
25. Looking down – Checking out my shoes 🙂
26. Black and white – Melb buildings 🙂 I think buildings always look good black and white
I’m going to try and do a better job in May – mainly via instagram 🙂 ID: katatak99 if anyone wants to follow 🙂
Have a great weekend 🙂
Even though I posted about #photoadayApril I have actually been really slack with posting up photos via instagram. I think April has just been one of those crazy busy months where you don’t know where time has gone. I was very disciplined for March and was able to participate every day but April I have just been posting photos when I could.
Here are the ones that I have done so far 🙂
2. Color – One of the many mugs I use around the house 🙂
5. Tiny – This is something I have in my room – It is totally cool and minature. I love all the details and how it’s very ancient looking.
6. Lunch – We went to a picnic and this is what we ate 🙂
10. Cold – Weather has been cooling down so this is a pic of my sis scarf
13. Something I found – I just spotted this in a random place near my desk – new fave accessories
16. Flower – When I went to a wedding last month, one of the gifts for the guests was this flower with a ferrero roche in it 🙂
2 more weeks to go – see how I do 🙂 Need some more time this month! Time is flying sooo fast 🙂
We spent our Easter Friday having a BBQ at Albert Park. There is a beautiful lake there with lots of BBQ facilities. It was a nice 30 degrees but the wind was crazy!! Blowing all our food over everywhere 🙂 Plus we had crazy swans stalking us – they were not scared of humans at all. I think it may have been the other way round.
Love Krispy kreme donuts! Sooo good
Cous cous salad – really easy to make – couscous, feta, beetroot and cucumber
This was a nicer swan – there was another one that was about to attack us!
Shows the beautiful sky 🙂
Hope you all have a great weekend! Have you been attacked by an animal before?