Happy 3rd Blogiversary
Hello there readers,
I can’t believe I have had a blog for three years now 🙂 I didn’t think that from the beginning I would have kept it going for three years as I tend to start things and lose interest and let it drop off the radar. For Eg. Crocheting, any DIY craft haha
But I really have enjoyed blogging and reading other’s blogs and commenting and just having this network of bloggers that have similar interests.
Things I have learnt about blogging so far:
– Blog about topics that interest you not what you think will be the most popular as it sounds more meaningful and you will be an expert in that topic then trying to sound like you are in an expert in another topic. (if that makes sense)
– Make blogging fun – if it is starting to bore you or you dread to do it then maybe blogging isn’t for you.
– Set a time to do blogging as sometimes life can get hectic but if you make it say a weekly thing to do with your morning coffee or breakfast it gets you into a routine
– Some people may like what you blog about and some people don’t – everyone is different – you write for yourself as a priority and your readers will come
– Don’t blog for followers – I really don’t like the “I have followed you, please follow me” kind of mentality. If I wanted to follow you I will – you should just blog because you like it not for followers
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I’m attending a wedding 🙂 Hopefully some OOTD to come 🙂