I’m so excited to get my first blog award which Helen from DietingFashions nominated me for. I’m actually quite honored that people read my blog as it’s not even a year old. Thanks so much Helen.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcoming.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
11 things about me:
1. I love learning languages though I don’t know how much of each language I remember. I have tried spanish, french, german, japanese, chinese and the list can go on.
2. I love Lee Hom! He’s a singer
3. I miss Japan. It was the place that I wanted to go all my life and ever since I went I have always wanted to go back!
4. I love the smell of baking. SO delicious!
5. My next go to destination is NY! Bring on those pizzas and side stalls!
6. My favourite show at the moment is Masterchef! It is crazy addictive
7. My next phone that I want is the Iphone 5
8. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher..
9. I loved Astroy boy when I was little!
10. I hate mushrooms!
11. I love playing sport – basketball and badminton!
1. Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day would be a nice summery day waking up late and then going to brunch with friends then spending the rest of the day at the beach or shopping 🙂
2. Would you rather win the lottery or live the way you are now?
Hmmm I would say live the way I am now – the reason I say this is because if I won the lottery I don’t know what kind of a person I would be – unhappy with so much money or just spending like crazy until I had no money. I say be content with what you have and just strive to be happy 🙂
3. 3 Things you would want if you were on a deserted island.
Lol I always hear these questions and always have no idea what I would bring.. 3 things .. I would like a friend? Is that a thing? Objects would be a boat to get away in? See how I wouldn’t like to be stuck on a deserted island? Probably because it reminds me of the movie Cast away.
4. Top Favorite Book.
I haven’t read many books lately – I did love the Harry Potter series though 🙂 Much better than the movies!
5. If you have super powers, what power would that be?
I would love to be able to transport myself with the click of a finger. So I wouldn’t have to travel by plane to countries I would love to visit!
6. After a stressful day, what do you do to de-stress?
I love vegging out in front of the tv and letting my brain drain or else I like to pamper myself with facials or do my nails.
Magpies… I know it may sound lame but when I was little I was swooped and ever since I can’t walk near them if they are above me on power lines.
8. How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Probably married with kids? Whoa that’s kinda scary..
9. Do you believe in Love At First Sight?
Mmmm not really.. haha I’m not much of a romantic – more of a realist?
10. What is your favorite song?
At the moment I love anything sung by Clara C – she is a youtuber who has a great voice!
11. What is your favorite type of cuisine?
I love Japanese! Italian as well but I think Japanese is my all time favourite 🙂 Give me some sashimi, tempura and I’m happy 🙂
My questions for Nominees:
1. What would be your go to place to recommend in your hometown?
2. Do you watch reality tv?
3. What is your favourite saying?
4. What is your latest lust have?
5. If you could cook one dish for your friend, what would it be?
6. What was the last movie you saw?
7. Do you have any pets and what are they?
8. What is one of your hidden talents?
9. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
10. What is a new blog that you have stumbled across that you love?
11. How would you spend your day if you didn’t have to work?