Time for another interview and we have here today Megan from Feathersfreckles. I love this girl’s style and the ability to thrift some wonderful pieces for everyday wear. So onto the questions:
1. Tell us what your blog is about, when you started and what inspired you to start blogging?
My blog was born in July and is all about finding my style. I was inspired by other fashion bloggers, and since I work from home I needed some motivation to get out my pajamas every day.
2. How do you choose what you blog about?
I post an outfit and then rant about whatever’s on my mind that day. I like to talk about my experiences thrifting or taking photos of myself; telling stories that give my readers a chance to get to know me more personally.
3. What blog/blogs inspire you?
I gravitate towards blogs whose fashion is attainable and relatable, from girls who don’t take themselves too seriously.
4. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
My thrifted pink skirt.
(But really my sweats and fuzzy socks).
5. If you had to choose one which one would you choose – Makeup, shoes, nail polish or bags?
Bags – and then I’d put all the other stuff inside 🙂
6. I have to throw in a random question – what is the scariest thing you have done?
Moved with my fiance across the country from California to Florida (knowing nobody), packing only what fit in our car.
7. What’s your favourite destination to visit?
Germany, because that’s where my sister and her family are. Not to mention they put Nutella on everything there.
8. What is on your latest wish/lust list?
This is always on my wish list.
9. What advice do you give new bloggers who are starting out their own blogs?
Blog because you enjoy it. It’s your own little piece of the web so have fun with it!
10. Lastly, tell us something about yourself that most people wouldn’t know?
I think most of my readers don’t know that I’m a vegetarian… I’ve been one for about 7 years.
Haha this girl is so funny – her wish list especially! Check out her blog if you haven’t already!
If you have any other suggestions for blog features/interviews. Let me know 🙂