It’s officially holidays here!! Woo hoo 🙂 So this is a gift idea 😉 May take a little while but I think it’s very cute 🙂 I got gifted one ages ago. It’s a jar of bottled stars 🙂
What you will need:
Empty glass bottle
Long paper strips
Stickers for decoration
1. Get long strips of paper at about 1cm width and about 20-30cm long. (You can actually use old wrapping paper and cut into strips or use any colored paper)
2. Make a flat knot at the end to start the star. Should look something like this.
3. Proceed to fold the paper around the edges of the the hexagon shape. It should go naturally and cover the whole shape.
4. With that last piece of paper – tuck it into one of the edges.
5. Time to make the star – pinch the corners together
6. Do that with all corners to make the star.
7. Put the stars in a jar and decorate the jar! Hey presto – you have a cute decorative gift 🙂
Let me know if you give this a go 🙂 Happy holidays everyone!! 🙂